TSOO11 - 10 litre - Standard 8 slot with two part centre - OO Gauge
Our 10 litre Teal box (TSOO11) is designed for storing and transporting your OO-gauge model railway stock.
- Made from durable plastic, the box is stackable which is ideal for long-term storage in a range of environments.
- Handles make the box less cumbersome and easy to transport - perfect for taking your stock to the railway club or to exhibitions.
- (L) 520mm x (W) 340mm x (D) 85mm
- 10mm top layer and 10mm base layer for extra protection.
Dual middle layer (26mm and 26mm) makes it easier to remove particularly delicate models and provides overall enhanced access to the 2 = 6 = 8 slots (2 slots of 280mm long x 38mm wide x 52 (2x26)mm deep
and 6 slots of 335mm long x 38mm wide x 52 (2x26)mm deep).
- Dual layer inserts come with 8 slots, used by removing the foam slot inserts.
What else is included?
- Labels to help keep track of your stock
- Plastic tubing to give your stock added protection in transit
- Silica gel - ideal for long term storage
I’m loving these boxes good value for money and saves taking locomotive boxes to any exhibitions. Loving the plastic sleeves and added protection
Having quite a large collection of locomotives all individually boxed in original packaging, it’s very difficult and time consuming to enjoy getting one or two out occasionally to run on a test track or just to enjoy the beauty and the art of the model. These boxes are the perfect solution for me. I can now enjoy opening one of these boxes and there before me are up to 8 locomotives safely protected yet ready to be easily removed and enjoyed. The boxes are lightweight and the right size to both store and carry. The two tier foam is a great idea too as it enables ease of removing and replacing of the locomotives. With the labels supplied it’s easy to instantly see which box has which locomotives in. Superb product, value for money and always fast response and delivery.
Saw these advertised only recently and following the good ratings decided to purchase. They arrived quickly and I have found them an ideal storage unit for an active model railway.
We've been looking at a solution for transporting our stock for two of our exhibition layouts, as we were getting tired of lugging around everything in their original packaging. I ordered one of theses boxes to see what they were like.
I have to say, I am very impressed with it. Good quality box and foam. The plastic sleeves and the labels to put on what's in each box/slot are a very nice touch.
I will be ordering again in the very near future.
Very pleased with this and happy to recommend.